Friday, April 1, 2011

Superintendent Daniel Tyree Continues With His Attacks & Threats Against Taxpayers. What About The Code of Ethics for Superintendents, Dan?

Dan Tyree
Apparently Superintendent Dan Tyree cares nothing for his professional reputation as he continues with his personal attacks against me and other taxpayers.  Pasted below is an angry, threatening, and unprofessional diatribe  that I received from Tyree via Facebook.

And once again, Dan, I have never received one piece of material from your school corporation, and you know it.  You and I both know that in my conversation with Rodger Smith, I had agreed to come review the material since there was so much of it rather than have it sent.

I can pass a lie detector test.  Can you, Daniel?

You might also want to review my original email request, you know, the one where I requested to "review" the material.  I've cut and pasted it below for your convenience.

If I had the material, Dan, it would be posted to my blog to show the world of your folly.  How do you sleep at night telling such lies?  I sure hope you don't include your secretary in your lies, Daniel, because she just may be called in for a deposition to swear under oath about her actions. Will she perjure herself for you, Daniel?

And for the record, I attempted to warn you against making the mistake of buying overpriced roofing products prior to going public with this information.  I warned you of the controversy surrounding this entire no-bid debacle, and you refused to heed my warnings.

I'll be stopping by for those materials, Dan, because I've been invited by the Marshall County Taxpayers Association to address their group.  I'll need the records to show them how badly you've been wasting their money.

And go ahead, Daniel.  Attack away.  It's what you do best, I'm told.  I'll just use anything you say as another opportunity to speak the truth and show the evidence.

Here's Dan's latest diatribe.  Facts are stubborn things, Dan. 

A Facebook Message from Superintendent Dan Tyree to Diana Vice:

You will do anything to hide behind your lies won't you? You messed with the wrong school system, Diana. We tell the truth and we don't hide. You can block me here and on your Blog, but you can't block me on a letter to the editor in all of the newspapers in your area. Look, I'm not after an apology, I just want everyone to know that you don't tell the truth. Understand? By the way, our secretarial staff made a duplicate copy of everything Rodger sent you. I'm going to go through it tomorrow and and see if there's anything that you weren't sent that you had asked for. If so, I'll send it right away. Nice talking to you today. Hey, you ought to ready my Blog this weekend. I'll have a nice article on it about you. How does it feel to have things turned on you? Tell Dare I said Hi!

And for the record, here is my original request, Daniel.  Do you note that I had asked to "inspect" the records.  Shame on you, Daniel, for lying, but from what I hear, it's what you do best.


Plymouth Community School Corporation
611 Berkley Street
Plymouth, Indiana  46563
 
Attention:  Superintendent Dan Tyree
 
RE:  Public Records Request
 
Dear Sir,
 
I would like to request the following public records for review.  Please contact me via email or by phone to let me know when the copies are ready for inspection.  Thank you for your assistance.
 
1.       COPY OF COMPLETE SET OF SPECIFICATIONS & ALL DRAWINGS FOR TREMCO ROOFING PROJECTS FOR PLYMOUTH HIGH SCHOOL, LINCOLN JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL, AND JEFFERSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
2.       LIST OF MATERIALS PURCHASED BY SCHOOL CORPORATION FOR THIS PROJECT
3.       COPY OF THE INVOICE FOR THESE MATERIALS
4.       COPY OF THE SCHOOLS PURCHASE ORDER & CANCELLED CHECK FOR THESE MATERIALS
5.       COPY OF THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
6.       PROVIDE ANY & ALL MATERIALS, RESEARCH, ETC… SHOWING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE AND BID PROCEDURE FOR PURCHASE OF MATERIALS FROM TREMCO.
 
 
Sincerely,
 
Diana Vice

You might want to review the Code of Ethics for School Superintendents.  How many have you violated, Daniel?


THE INDIANA PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR
  • Constantly Upholds the Honor and Dignity of the Profession in All Actions and Relations with Pupils, Colleagues, School Board Members, and the Public.
  • Obeys Local, State and National Laws, Moral Standards, and Gives Loyalty to this Nation and to the Cause of Democracy.
  • Makes it a Career Responsibility to Master and to Contribute to the Growing Body of Specialized Knowledge, Concepts, and Skills Which Characterize School Administration.
  • Strives to Provide the Finest Possible Educational Experiences and Opportunities to All Persons in the School Corporation.
  • Seeks to Preserve and Enhance the Prestige and Status of the Profession when Applying for a Position or Entering into Contractual Agreements.
  • Carries out in Good Faith All Policies Duly Adopted by the Local Board and the Regulations of State Authorities and Renders Professional Service of High Quality.
  • Honors the Public Trust of the Position Above Any Economic or Social Rewards.
  • Does not Permit considerations of Private Gain nor Personal Economic Interest to Affect the Discharge of Professional Responsibilities.
  • Recognizes That the Public Schools are the Public’s Business and Seeks to Keep the Public Fully and Honestly Informed About Their Schools.